
Friday, November 18, 2005
More Bad Thoughts
- I don’t understand why Kate doesn’t just start wearing maternity clothes. Instead she just complains about her regular clothes starting to not fit anymore. It makes her mornings so much more stressful (and mine too).
- I can’t fathom why someone needs to spend hours agonizing over what colors to choose for a bathroom. It shouldn’t take more than three minutes to choose a color scheme. Especially when you find the color that matches your towels, which is Kate’s goal.
- I really can’t wait to find out the sex of the baby. It consumes my days.
- I’ve been thinking about what the moment we find out what sex the baby is is going to be like. In my strange mind I think it’s going to be like an overtime playoff hockey game. Were at any moment I can be extremely excited and over whelmed with joy or I can be completely disappointed. Note: I will be fine if it’s a girl. The above blurb is in regard to my preference, not my opposition on having a little girl. I don’t care if I have four girls. As long as the first child is a boy. And obviously the health is #1.
- I’m not looking forward to this weekend and re-doing the bathroom. This job is going to take me 25-30 man hours. And on average Kate asks me “do you know what you’re doing?” three times an hour. So I have a weekend of hearing Kate ask me that 75-90 times. My head might explode.
- I think it’s time Kate’s aunt and uncle move up here from Atlanta. I think this is where they belong. They’ll be within a short driving distance of the shore and casinos. What more do they need? And I’m pretty sure I can talk at least 3 of their adult children to do the same.
- What in the world is Andrew “Lloyd” Palsky waiting for? Do it already! Wuss!
- In the past few days we’ve expanded our possible baby name list. I will post the list on the home page and I hope people offer their opinions on the names they like.
Big Poppa, 10:19 AM
Seriously, what IS that guy waiting for?
Wuss.